Sunday, June 24, 2018

MR. HAROLD DAUB & MS. KAREN ANDERSON (D)

June 2018
Correspondence between Executive Director Harold Daub & Ms. Karen Anderson (D) currently running for Pa State Representative for District 86, Cumberland Co. & Perry Co.

Hello Ms. Anderson,

I am the executive director of the grassroots organization Hunters United for Sunday Hunting.  

I would like to ask for your position on my organization’s mission: we seek to have the prohibitive language currently found in PA Title 34 Game Law removed, which will result in the transfer of full regulatory authority of wildlife management to the PA Game Commission.  

We believe that the PGC is our subject matter experts on wildlife management and should be evaluating and making wildlife management decisions 7 days of the week.  

Do you have a position on this topic?

Best regards,

Harold Daub

Ms. Anderson:
Good Morning, Mr. Daub, and thank you for reaching out to me. As a farmer and proud member of the PA Farm Bureau, I stand with them on this issue. I fully support hunting and the role hunters play in managing wildlife in the state. Although this Q&A sheet is dated, it explains the Farm Bureau and my stance on the topic of Sunday Hunting: https://www.pfb.com/images/stories/QandA-sunday-hunting.pdf. Thank you. 
Karen Anderson

Mr. Daub:
Thank you for the quick reply. I’m sorry we are not in agreement on Sunday hunting. I wish you the best of luck in your campaign.

Ms. Anderson:
Thank you very much. It's refreshing to converse with someone not ready for an argument!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE STEELE DEAL TESTIMONY - HB2106, HB2107, HB2108

  April 9, 2024.  Testimony to Pennsylvania House Game and Fisheries Committee for Informational Meeting on HB 2106 , HB 2107 , HB 2108 . L...